Based on the 'fisherman's stool' the Little Supporter reduces physical stress for a caregiver; supporting an arm or leg so a caregiver can wash the limb, look after a wound, or put on an elastic garment.
The frame of the Little Supporter is made from a light glass fibre/plastic construction that is very strong and resistant to wear. This frame can also be sterilised. For hygiene reasons, the option of a disposable sling was chosen.
Product benefits of Little Supporter:
- Effortlessly dressing or bandaging an arm or leg
- One care provider can do the work
- Reduces the physical workload for the care provider
- Easy to use
- Saves time and money
- Long life
- Made from synthetic material reinforced with glass fibres
- Hygienic with the use of disposable support surface
- Easy to carry with you (retractable)
- Frame can be domestically cleaned or disinfected
Arion Little Supporter for leg or arm (during bandaging)
No content found.